May 6, 2011

I don't need a parachute, baby if i've had you... ♥ Cheryl.

photo (c) by Coco Frambolat.blogspot.com

Hello beauties ♥
today wasn't really special. Well, if you were me, you may say that today was pretty boring. After i came from school, i ate my lunch and i watched Le Divorce and Gossip Girl instead of being out, because it was very nice weather. The truth is, that i was too lazy to do some sports and there wasn't any friend close. Then my sister came home and everything was great. We prepared some food for picnic that i'm going to make with my best friend tommorow. I prepared some cookies made of cream and buscuits, i cut a little piece of my mother's homemade cake and then i prepared our main dish - Tortillas filled by eggs. I hope Jane will like it :) She is going to take there some fruits and maybe some ice cream. We are going to meet each other at ten o'clock in the morning - we are going to have a late-breakfast in our favorite café - i am sure she is going to have some fruit juice, caramel lattee and butter croissant. I think i'm going to order yoghurt with müsli and fruits, but i am not very sure ;) we planned a movie night, but her mum wasn't agree with us, 'cause Jane has to help her grandparents on Sunday. So, i hope you'll enjoy tommorow. I think i'll finally add some pictures of my outfit. I wanted to take some pictures today, but i came very tired from school and all i could do was to sit  and eat. Cheers! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment