May 5, 2011

Beauty Room: Tested! :)

Hello beauties ♥
i also created one more category - it's called beauty room. I think i don't have to explain to you what does Beauty room means. And this is the first article in this category ever :) so, i prepared an article about some products that i have tried. First, there is Lush mask named Cupcake. The cover of this mask says: Chocolate heaven for oily skin and teen people. Handmade mask is made of morrocan butter, cocoa butter, linseed, cocoa powder, sandalwood oil, peppermint and mint spicata. Highly recommended by me ;). Next, there is a day creme by Avon. My sister's aunt bought it in liiv botanicals collection. I can recommend it too, i think it's very great. My skin seems to be hydrated and happy. And it smells like a cucumber for a while :) And i also started to  adore two L'Óreal mascaras - Volume Million Lashes and Volumissime. Well, about mascaras... honestly, i can't say if it's good or bad - i didn't have million lashes or something, but i felt great with these mascaras on. I prefer Volume Million Lashes, i think it's a bit better ;)
photo (c) by Coco Frambolat.blogspot.com

1 comment: